Screen printing and design with the latest technology, Custom T-Shirts Philadelphia which will provide quality and get at an affordable price. It gives a discount of 20% on 500 T-shirts. Two different methods of printing traditional screen printing for the T-shirts. Screen printing on T-shirts are used as for different colors; different stencils are used. Then they are combined together to get the final look.
Screen printing vs. digital printing in custom T-shirts Philadelphia
• Digital printing is newer as the artwork is processed in a computer. It is printed directly on the T-shirt. It is not heat transfer.
• When the custom T-shirts” localized has a requirement of high level of vibrancy screen printing is being used.
• T-shirts with screen printing are always brighter and in demand. Ink which is used for screen printing is thicker than digital printing.
• In digital printing the ink which is applied to the fabric of the T-shirt.
• Hand printing is also done on T-shirts, but it is costlier.
• The ink used for digital printing is thin and can be printed on light colored T-shirts and shirts.
Benefits of custom clothing
• With exact measurement, the custom T-shirts are crafted. The custom clothes reflect your personality.
• It shows your, smartness, what you are and what you want to be. What you get are the right fit and right fabric. And above all right and modern style.
• You can choose your own designer, consultant so that the purpose of the attire is informed. This can be for business, casual or formal.
Printed Custom T-shirt is generally done with textile printing. Custom T-shirts New Jersey has designers, who have fonts, tools to design customized Tees with graphics. If you have planned for designing T-shirts for the team members, workers and for the crew, just go for customized designers.