If you are a manufacture you should review the following thing in tugger carts before they consider converting plant materials:
1. Tugger consumers less energy than lifts because they require two type of electric motors, one for lift and operate while tugger need one motor only. The energy lifts consume is more for lifting loads. Moreover tugs and carts can handle more loads in volume to move and less energy is needed than those multiple trips of lift.
2. Heavy duty industrial cart tugger can pull several carts of train across the floor of production. Tugs can stop at stations also to deliver materials as well as collect empty carts for one complete run. So it will reduce waiting time of production. The operator does not need to wait for lift to move products in the work cell or to parts area. Using tugger carts handle you can move it.
3. To control tugger is very simple and operation can be done by any operator.
4. The approach that combines cart with tugger and lifts eliminates congestion of the factory floor. Redesign routes for creating dedicated paths for the tug and reduce people traffic in more traveled areas for improved material flow.
5. Length of a train is depending on plant size, aisle width, type of tugger cart, tug capacity, size and safety regulation of the plant. To deliver into assembly plants, two or three cart train is enough. If it is sequenced properly last-in and first out order then long trains up to eight carts are able to assemble which provide adequate capacity to tug, large aisles and cart steer get modified for turning handle. If it is in warehouse, often train with eight units long when carts are only used for transporting material from and to the dock or sort and put-away location.click here to get more information industrial tugger carts.